What’s different for 2017?
- A new improved one to one meeting planner system – now with private meeting areas, easy to use scheduler and with pre as well as onsite support
- Keynotes including Andrew Lindsay from Antofagasta, Robert Friedland from Ivanhoe Mines, George Fang from Zijin Mining and Ronald-Peter Stoferle from Incrementum
- New sessions on mining technology and its role in driving innovation, and why it’s important for investors
- Head to head debates ranging from discussions on the future of mining financing to climate change to future leadership – who will be the next John Thornton or Andrew Forrest?
- More leading majors and mid-tiers presenting and attending
- More interactive ‘Chatham House Rules’ roundtables enabling you to debate critical topics in smaller groups