WHERE DEALS GET DONE
Key Themes for Mines and Money London
- Innovations in finance and deal-making- the rise royalty and streaming business models. M&A trends
- Capitalising on the Electric Vehicle and Transport as a Service (TaaS) revolution – where are the real wins for the mining industry?
- Overcoming challenges to drive innovation in the mining industry – how does the industry need to rethink the way it approaches technology?
- With grades declining in many sectors, coupled with many industries having past peak production, what are the exploration business models that will reinvigorate and drive success and growth in the new mining life cycle?
- Examining new thinking and approaches to exploration from majors and mid-tiers to meet changing global energy demands
- Financing the future exploration growth and development of the mining industry
- Determining the best investment opportunities in the junior mining sector
- What lessons can the mining industry learn from the other sectors (oil & gas, retail) about driving exploration and innovation?
- Understanding the key criteria for developing collaborative partnerships in mining to mitigate risk when investing in emerging markets
What happened at Mines and Money 2016?
Mines and Money London Gives You:
- MORE Thought leadership from the leading players: Anglo American, Agnico Eagle, Antofagasta, Barrick Gold, Evolution Mining, Goldfields, Randgold, Rio Tinto, Sibanye, Zhaojin, and Zijin Mining all confirmed
- MORE Big hitting speakers including Nigel Farage on Brexit and Trump, Robert Friedland on metals in a green environment and Peter Grosskopf on gold as an investment
- MORE Miners speaking, exhibiting and attending than any other event in Europe. In 2016, we welcomed over 87 mining companies who exhibited. In 2017, we are expecting over 100. There are also 900 miners attending
- MORE Debate and discussion on the key issues impacting the industry. Over 200 speakers including over 70 mines and 70 investors in 4 information packed days
- MORE Institutional investors and retail investors. Each of our investors is qualified and accepted only on the basis that they have AUM, have a propensity to invest in mining, and are willing to commit to a minimum of 5 meetings with miners
Introduce your projects to hundreds of institutional investors, bankers and brokers and investors from the UK, Europe and around the world. From asset managers and private equity players to debt finance providers and private investors.
INVESTORS & FINANCIERS
This is the forum to identify new investment opportunities in the mining sector. Speak to senior executives of hundreds of pre-qualified junior mining projects and hear asset allocation strategies and analysis from the world’s leading investors.
For businesses advising and facilitatingmining investment/M&A, the event presents an opportunity to be present at the inception of deals and make connections with a global mining and investment audience, face-to-face.
What Do Our Attendees Say?
Not only the most relevant and largest mining conference in EMEA, but actually the only real one – a must visit event
As usual it was a great conference. A lot of very, very good speakers. This makes yours a truly, truly a unique conference.
It was a great show
I thought the discussions were very, very good in terms of content
If you want to meet people with sophisticated insights into the Mining market, then London Mines & Money is the place to be.
The show in the UK was a great event
It was a very good conference considering the current market conditions
Despite the challenging times for the mining sector, Mines & Money continues to bring together the strongest companies, investors and speakers
In 4 days we see as money industry players as we would otherwise see over a period of months
Mines & Money gives an opportunity to plug-in with the great minds of the mining industry. Very high level of speakers and ideas, all in just a few days
It was a pleasure to attend the event again
Mines and Money London is the ‘must attend’ event for every serious mining investor
Mines and Money is the most important mining investment event in London
A great event!
I must say that Mines and Money has come a long way since I last participated. I think the conference is really well run and co-ordinated.
You couldn’t afford to miss a second of this.
In these tough times it was good to catch up with investors and developers to share thoughts on the future well done to Mines and Money for driving the interesting panel agendas
London Mines and Money is excellent opportunity to listen to professionals in our industry give their views on the state and future of the industry. Participating in the exhibitor hall gave our company a good platform for networking, arranging meetings and disseminating our exploration story. A well worthwhile and enjoyable event.
The Mines and Money London event was very well received; it not only gave the participants a very accurate picture of realism but also provided them hope and guidance to navigate through this cycle, knowing that the demand for commodities and energy inputs will continue to grow.