.............WHERE DEALS GET DONE...............
- Innovations in finance and deal-making- the rise royalty and streaming business models. M&A trends
- Capitalising on the Electric Vehicle and Transport as a Service (TaaS) revolution – where are the real wins for the mining industry?
- Overcoming challenges to drive innovation in the mining industry – how does the industry need to rethink the way it approaches technology?
- With grades declining in many sectors, coupled with many industries having past peak production, what are the exploration business models that will reinvigorate and drive success and growth in the new mining life cycle?
- Examining new thinking and approaches to exploration from majors and mid-tiers to meet changing global energy demands
- Financing the future exploration growth and development of the mining industry
- Determining the best investment opportunities in the junior mining sector
- What lessons can the mining industry learn from the other sectors (oil & gas, retail) about driving exploration and innovation?
- Understanding the key criteria for developing collaborative partnerships in mining to mitigate risk when investing in emerging markets
What happened at Mines and Money 2016?
Mines and Money London Gives You:
- MORE Thought leadership from the leading players: Anglo American, Agnico Eagle, Antofagasta, Barrick Gold, Evolution Mining, Goldfields, Randgold, Rio Tinto, Sibanye, Zhaojin, and Zijin Mining all confirmed
- MORE Big hitting speakers including Nigel Farage on Brexit and Trump, Robert Friedland on metals in a green environment and Peter Grosskopf on gold as an investment
- MORE Miners speaking, exhibiting and attending than any other event in Europe. In 2016, we welcomed over 87 mining companies who exhibited. In 2017, we are expecting over 100. There are also 900 miners attending
- MORE Debate and discussion on the key issues impacting the industry. Over 200 speakers including over 70 mines and 70 investors in 4 information packed days
- MORE Institutional investors and retail investors. Each of our investors is qualified and accepted only on the basis that they have AUM, have a propensity to invest in mining, and are willing to commit to a minimum of 5 meetings with miners
Introduce your projects to hundreds of institutional investors, bankers and brokers and investors from the UK, Europe and around the world. From asset managers and private equity players to debt finance providers and private investors.
INVESTORS & FINANCIERS
This is the forum to identify new investment opportunities in the mining sector. Speak to senior executives of hundreds of pre-qualified junior mining projects and hear asset allocation strategies and analysis from the world’s leading investors.
For businesses advising and facilitatingmining investment/M&A, the event presents an opportunity to be present at the inception of deals and make connections with a global mining and investment audience, face-to-face.